Saturday, March 31st, 2018
Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI)
Valet hosted by CWB
The Center for Wooden Boats’ Gala & Auction is our largest fundraiser of the year. Your generous support will:
- welcome over 4000 youth to our docks for hands-on experiences.
- preserve a fleet of heritage small craft for all to sail & appreciate.
- ensure access to the water for our entire community- for free!
- change lives one boat at a time.
Back by popular demand are:
Emcee: Jake Beattie, the Executive Director of the Northwest Maritime Center
Auctioneer: David Silverman
The evening includes special prizes, exciting games, the “Golden Ticket Raffle,” Feeding Frenzy, Dessert Dash, Heads or Tails and new, zany surprises courtesy of our Auctioneer.
Cocktail attire requested.
Come ready for a delightful evening amongst fellow CWB friends and supporters.
860 Terry Ave N, Seattle
Registration for this event will be open shortly.
Donations are being accepted for the following:
Dessert Dash donations should:
- be stable at room temperature (no refrigeration available).
- serve 10 guests.
- be dropped off at CWB on March 31, 2018 or have pick-up arranged in advance.
Gift certificates for restaurants valued between $50-$100.
These will also be paired with the Live Auction, on-the-water experiences.
Items valued between $300 and up. (ie: personal services, fun outings, catered dinners, boat tours, etc.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to coordinate donation.
We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization, and you will receive a donation acknowledgement letter for your tax purposes. Our tax ID number is 91-1061721.