Saturday, March 4th, 2017
Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI)
Doors open at 6:30pm
Valet hosted by CWB
The Center for Wooden Boats’ Gala & Auction is our largest fundraiser of the year. Your generous support of this event raises much-needed operating dollars, so we can:
- Provide hands-on instruction in sailing and maritime skills to kids of all ages
- Preserve small craft heritage for all to appreciate – no admission fee!
- Make access to water available to our entire community
- Change lives one boat at a time!
860 Terry Ave N, Seattle
$150 person | $1500 table
All reservations include hors d’oeuvres, hosted beer and wine, dinner, auctions, entertainment and parking.
Valet parking hosted by CWB.
Enjoy games, themed competitions, raffles, a photo booth and more!
Cocktail attire requested.
Donations are being accepted for Dessert Dash, Wine Toss and Live Auction. Email email@example.com with questions.
Dessert Dash donations should:
- be stable at room temperature (no refrigeration available).
- serve 10 – the more variety the better.
- be dropped off at CWB on March 4, 2017 or have pick-up arranged in advance.
We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization, and you will receive a donation acknowledgement letter for your tax purposes. Our tax ID number is 91-1061721.
thank you to our sponsors!