Weather Closure


As you may have heard, Typhoon Songda (or what’s left)  is headed to the Pacific Northwest this weekend.

Due to the weather forecast for Saturday, October 15, we’ll be closing our South Lake Union Livery and Boathouse for the day. We expect to be protected somewhat by wind shadows, but safety is our main concern. So far, Sunday’s looking much more calm, so we’re currently planning to be open and launch our regular Public Sail program. Stay tuned for any necessary updates, as this program depends on wind conditions.

Special thanks to all the volunteers helping us secure and pump boats!

Print this pageShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someone

/ / /