Cama Fishing Derby
This weekend brings our annual Free Youth Fishing Derby to Cama Beach State Park! Open to the public, this event is a fun family fishing derby for kids 16 and under. The date coincides with Washington State’s Free Fishing Day and State Parks Free Day, so no fishing licenses or Discover Passes required!
Event is Saturday, June 6th, with activities from 10:30am – 2pm.
- Shore fishing class held 10:30am – 12pm
- Derby runs 12pm – 2pm
- Prizes for the top contestants in multiple age groups
- Most contestants who participate will win a prize
- Discounted rowboat rentals: $20 for the duration of the derby
- Rods and reels will be provided for the first 20 to register, who need them